Psalm 100 Video
We need some help creating a video for Sunday, November 28. We would like to use our middle school and younger students to make a video of Psalm 100.
Here is what is needed:
1) Choose a line from below and sign-up for it at this link: https://amchurch.ccbchurch.com/need_detail.php?need_id=606
You'll need to look below and pick one of the lines (1-9) when you sign-up.
2) Record your son/daughter reading this verse on your phone, and text it to Monty (979-676-3993) If you have an android phone, it might work best to email it to email@example.com.
3) When you record, hold your phone sideways. (see the picture below)
4) Move forward or backward so that the bottom of the screen is just above the waist and the top has a small space above their head.
5) Minimize background noise, and have your son/daughter speak up. When it comes to the location where you film the video, anywhere is okay - just make sure it's not distracting because of a lot of movement or people in the background.
6) This is a video about how great God is. So smile or be joyful and be enthusiastic. This is not a video to be solemn or boring. We're not saying it needs to be over-the-top enthusiastic, but we want people to know that the students were not being forced against their will to say their verse, ha.
7) Give us at least a second of video recording before and after your son/daughter speaks.
8) Memorize, don't read.
9) Please send by Friday, November 26, so we will have enough time to get it edited for Sunday.
Here are the parts to Psalm 100:
1 - Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
2 - Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3 - Know that the Lord is God.
4 - It is he who made us, and we are his
5 - Enter his gates with thanksgiving
6 - and his courts with praise;
7 - give thanks to him and praise his name.
8 - For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
9 - his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Thank you for being willing to help with this. If you have any questions, let Monty know. Thanks!